Aero Controls offers significant value-added services that brings strength in covering your needs in a variety of ways. Please select the specific program for more information.
Aero Controls has a proud and dedicated team of customer support agents to keep our customers fully informed on the status of their components as they move through our repair shops. We provide detailed reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on the customer's needs.
We offer a variety of options:
- Time and Material Pricing
- Flat Rate/Fixed Price
- Guaranteed Turn Time
- Short/Long Term Contracts
Each pricing structure can be tailored to meet your company's specific needs.
Our sales staff is constantly working to meet the needs of our customers. We maintain an extensive inventory of new and overhauled units in addition to expendable and repairable parts.
Our Core Competencies...
- Complete traceability and certification provided on all purchases
- Proprietary processes that help us stay on top of both new and surplus equipment markets that allow us to provide competitive prices
- Sizeable inventory procured from our aircraft acquisitions and teardowns ranging from 737, 747, 757, 767 and A320 series
- Rigorous quality control standards that guarantee only the finest equipment and services
- Friendly and competent staff who are willing to work for you
Aero Controls can provide complete services for the dismantlement and disposal of your commercial aircraft. We begin by developing an offer based on an assessment of the airframe and engine equipment listings and time/cycle controlled data. The process is as follows:
Our team assesses the aircraft. This involves compiling a list of desirable items including landing gear, flight surfaces, engine removal, cowling, avionics, airframe rotables and cockpit equipment.
Aero Controls will pre-negotiate to purchase the equipment or take the material on consignment.
A time line is developed for removal of the listed equipment, shipment, and the final destruction of the aircraft.
We have the flexibility to move our team to locations where the aircraft is parked.
Aero Controls will assign a project manager who will take full responsibility for the entire process.
We provide a number of advantages for producing value in our customer lease program.
Some of our Strengths...
- Experienced Technical Partners - Unlike many financial institutions, Aero Controls possesses the technical know-how to manage all aspects of your investment. We have on-going agreements which employ the processes and tools to take measure of your operating needs and all the ways we can help to achieve your goals.
- FAA Part 145 Certificated Repair Station - Aero Controls works on many of the parts we lease. We ensure lease portfolios are kept to the latest and most beneficial standard which protects your investment and ours.
- Full Services to Support All Leased Components - We have repair management programs that allow your company to focus on what you do best.
- Component Purchase/Leaseback - We have the tools to analyze and value your rotable inventory for an outright purchase and leaseback.
- Information Technologies - Statements, reporting and metrics are generated to measure the success of your investment within our information management system which controls the accounting and processing of your leased material.
Aero Controls has dedicated resources and experience in managing large inventory consignments on behalf of our customers.
Some of our Strengths...
- Our trained, dedicated staff has the processes and tools in place to expedite your material to our facility to prepare for sales. Our bar-coded inventory processing ensures accuracy to provide the confidence to have your assets managed at our facilities.
- Selected items will be repaired with fresh tags to improve sales.
- Monthly reporting of sales, repair costs, commission payments and net income is provided. Payments are disbursed promptly on a monthly basis.
- Sales generation due to our extensive repair and overhaul end-user customer base.
- We perform ongoing marketing research and price all product for optimum value. We can tailor specific items with your minimum pricing requirements.
- We ensure that all processes for your material comply with all regulations using our FAA approved 145 repair station.
- We help with return on investment considerations by modeling income projections based on material lists.
Aero Controls provides services for the complete management and administration of component repair and part purchasing needs.
Some of our Strengths...
- Our volume leverage and supply base discounts offer pricing advantages that we are able to pass along to our customers.
- Our order tracking program allows our staff to follow progress to make sure commitment dates are met. We routinely expedite AOG requirements and offer exchanges from our inventory to cover this need.
- The breadth of our product base gives the technical and sourcing expertise to manage the broad range of your repair needs.
- We receive significant warranty consideration for our volume of third party re-works to bring the desired results in a timely manner on behalf of our customers.
- Your open order management access is provided by a special remote patch into our computer system which is always available and enables you to see detailed order status.
- We consolidate your repair or purchase invoices in one billing at specified intervals.
- Computer tools to keep your orders while using metrics to monitor program performance.